Thousands of cars traveling on Rte 73 go through Skippack Township every day, the occupants completely unaware that history was made along this road. General George Washington, his officers and army of 11,000 soldiers encamped here on two occassions. Today, the township is home to many businesses and families who work, live and play comfortably in the new modern world. With a variety of shopping, restaurants and parks for your recreational pleasure, there's something for everyone.
CHURCH ROAD PARKPlayground, basketball court and gazebo on Church Road east of Skippack Pike.
JEANNE ROSSET FRENCH MEMORIAL PARKOpen space and baseball field on Township Line Rd south of Collegeville Rd.
PALMER PARK55-acre park between Heckler and Creamery Roads. 2 mile walking trail, tennis and basketball courts, baseball and soccer fields, tot lot, bocce court, pavilion and the Brown Family Memorial Garden.
- Palmer Park Spring Tennis Clinics
- Palmer Park Summer Tennis Camp
- View Park Rules
- Directions to Palmer Park
- Organization Release Form
- Individual Release Form
COMMUNITY ROOM, PAVILION, FIELD FORMS
- Community Room Reservation Form
- Community Room Rules and Regulations
- Fee Table
- Pavilion and Field Reservation Form
- Pavilion/Field Reservation Rules and Regulations
OTHER RECREATIONAL LINKS
- Skippack Bocce League
- Skippack Striders
- Collegeville Cougars Lacrosse
- Evansburg State Park
- Lower Perk Little League
- Moms Club of Skippack
- Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library
- Montgomery County 4-H News
- Montgomery County Licenses
- Perkiomen Trail
- Perkiomen Valley Boys Lacrosse
- Perkiomen Valley Soccer Club
- Perkiomen Valley Library
- Skippack Pool
- Best of Skippack
- West-Mont United Soccer Assoc
- YMCA Spring Valley – Limerick
- YMCA – North Penn
Skippack children attend Perkiomen Valley School District
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 30th March, 2020 3:21 PM.